J. Kevin Hayslett, Esq.
Member AV Rated
250 N. Belcher Rd.
Clearwater, Florida 33765-2622
Phone: (Toll Free)
Fax: (727) 449-0258
Position|Areas of Practice|Professional Associations and Memberships|Education|Classes / Seminars Taught|Honors|Past Employment
Biography: J. Kevin Hayslett is a graduate of Clearwater High School. He and his wife, Melisa have three sons. They enjoy playing tennis, baseball and watching seasonal sports. Kevin is an avid tennis player and is currently nationally rated in singles and doubles.
Position: He is an attorney practicing in the areas of Criminal Defense and DUI Defense from the Clearwater office and Hillsborough office.
Areas of Practice:
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Admitted to the Florida Bar, 1988
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1995
- Clearwater Bar Association (Past Board Member)
- Barney Masterson Inn of Court (Past Member)
- Mote Marine Scientific Labs (Past Board Member)
- YMCA of Suncoast (Board Member)
- Pinellas County Trail Lawyers' Association (Former Member)
- Festival of Trees (Former Gala Ball Co-Chair)
- Tampa Bay Area Fellowship of Christian Athletes (Former Board Member)
- J.D., Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama, 1987
- B.S., Political Science Furman University, Greenville, South Carolina
Classes / Seminars Taught:
- Teacher, Criminal Justice Institute
- Teacher, St. Petersburg Junior College
- Speaker, Community Organizations
Honors and Awards:
- AV Rated, Martindale-Hubbell
- Past National & SE Mock Trial Championship Team, American Association for Justice
- National College of DUI Defense, Harvard University.
- Office of the State Attorney, 6th Circuit FL, Assistant State Attorney
- Criminal Justice Institute, Facilitator
- SPJC, Facilitator
Kevin can be heard on the
Sirius Satellite Radio show
"Bubba The Love Sponge" during
the"Ask The Lawyer Segment".
This segment can be heard the
First Thursday of every month.
Kevin Hayslett can be heard on Radio IO on his show, "Kevin's Law."