If You Believe Experience Matters.
Our Tampa injury and criminal defense attorneys have a proven track record of success and a reputation for excellence
Ordinary people can find themselves in extraordinary circumstances. A serious injury, arrest, or the prospect of criminal charges can threaten you and your family’s way of life and your future. Since 1971, the heart of our practice is centered on cases involving personal injuries and accidents, criminal defense, DUI defense, workers' compensation, social security disability, family law and immigration. At Carlson, Meissner, Hart & Hayslett, we believe that everyone deserves strong, fair and honest legal representation. Our attorneys are staunch advocates for clients throughout the Tampa Bay area, including Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Hernando and Manatee County.
Our innovative practice and proven litigation skills make us Tampa Bay’s premier legal team
When it comes to successfully navigating the legal system, experience matters. With more than 125 years of combined experience, our attorneys have dealt with innumerable scenarios and constantly develop innovative and creative strategies designed with your best interests in mind. The success of our firm is founded on four pillars, because we CARE:
- Community commitment – Our active participation in the communities where we live and work enables us to provide high-quality, personalized legal services that protect our clients’ rights and community. Our multiple office locations and established community presence make our services convenient for our clients and their families. We maintain offices in Clearwater, Tampa, New Port Richey, Bradenton and Spring Hill, Florida.
- Accessibility and timely response to clients – Our personalized and client-centered practice is grounded in establishing and maintaining close relationships with our clients. Throughout each stage of your case, we take the time to ensure that you know what is happening, understand your options and have the resources to make informed decisions. Our attorneys provide intelligent analysis of the legal matters involved and advise you on your options with the ultimate goal of obtaining the best possible results in a cost-effective manner. We also offer free, initial consultations.
- Responsible, reasonable, reliable service – At Carlson, Meissner, Hart & Hayslett, P.A., we work tirelessly to establish a solid reputation for integrity, honesty, and a commitment to client service. Clients know they can rely on us to put their interests first. Our extensive experience and depth of knowledge allows us to:
- Quickly and efficiently evaluate your case
- Determine the best possible outcome
- Move decisively for a full and fair resolution of your claim.
You can rest easy knowing that we will not waste your time or money, and will do everything in our power to meet or exceed your expectations.
- Extensive experience and the team approach – Our firm has assembled an exceptionally experienced personal injury and criminal defense team. Our attorneys have the skill, resources and willingness to take every possible step to help you prevail. We pride ourselves on fostering a collaborative atmosphere that focuses on sharing and drawing on the strengths of other attorneys in the firm. We utilize mock courtroom and sophisticated computer technology to prepare compelling arguments and crystal-clear exhibits as evidence to assist judges and juries in understanding what really happened. We’re dedicated to preserving your rights and maintaining the highest professional standards while effectively demonstrating facts that help your case. We have a sincere interest in our clients’ welfare and future. Your case also receives the full support of our dedicated and experienced support staff.
Click here to download LAWCASTour informative Podcasts on iTunes.
If you believe experience matters, call on us. We handle:
- Personal injury – Auto accident, slip and fall, medical malpractice and wrongful death
- Criminal defense – Drug crimes, sex crimes, probation violations and criminal traffic violations
- DUI defense – DUI, DWI, multiple DUI, underage drinking
- Social Security disability
- Workers’ compensation
- Family law – Divorce, child custody, paternity
Quality representation from Tampa Bay's recognized criminal defense and personal injury attorneys
There’s no reason you need to face your legal struggles alone. At Carlson, Meissner, Hart & Hayslett, P.A., our attorneys provide comprehensive counsel in an informative and supportive manner. For your convenience, we have multiple office locations throughout the Tampa Bay area, including Clearwater, Tampa, New Port Richey, Spring Hill and Bradenton. Call us at (877) 728-9653 or contact us online to discuss your case. Your initial consultation is free. Trust our more than 125 years of combined experience to see you through.
Carlson, Meissner, Hart & Hayslett is honored to have been named one of 2012 Florida's Top Ranked Law Firms based on AV Preeminent Martindale-Hubbell Lawyers Ratings, pursuant to the Wall Street Journal.
Like us on Facebook
Find us on Google+